The aim of the scientific and research based Quarterly Journal of Applied Psychology is two – fold. On the one hand, it aims to promote knowledge and expand research activities in university students as well as members of academic staff, and on the other, to publish scientific research findings which may be used to solve problems in everyday life.
The era in which we live, is characterized by technologies and complexities causing rapid changes within a developing society which inevitably has caused a variety of problems. Thus, the main mission of this quarterly journal is to publish innovative findings in psychology which may be applicable to different aspects of human life and thus make scientific communication between researchers and interested parties within a national and international level possible.
The Quarterly Journal of Applied Psychology, thus aims to publish manuscripts in a variety of psychological domains with the following characteristics:
Research Areas Articles in the Quarterly Journal of Applied Psychology include the following areas:
1. Clinical disorders, counseling and psychotherapy
2. Individual differences in ability, personality, and other characteristics
3. Cognitive, motivational, emotional, psychological and neuropsychological
4. Health, stress, health and well-being
5. Intercultural differences and diversity in behavior and attitudes
6. Family, marriage, parenting practices
7. Testing, training, learning and skills acquisition
8. Creativity, innovation and adaptation